Abra is a Psychic pokemon with a maximum CP of 600.44. With enough candies, Abra evolves into Kadabra. Kadabra then evolves Alakazam. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Abra in Pokemon Go.
“Abra sleeps for eighteen hours a day. However, it can sense the presence of foes even while it is sleeping. In such a situation, this Pokemon immediately teleports to safety.”
- As a Psychic, Abra is strong against fighting and poison Pokemon.
- As a Psychic type, Abra is weak against bug, dark, and ghost Pokemon.
Move 1: Zen Headbutt
- Zen Headbutt is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
Move 2: Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Psyshock
- Shadow Ball is a Ghost-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.08 seconds.
- Signal Beam is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 35 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.1 seconds.
- Psyshock is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.7 seconds.
At this stage, Abra evolves into Kadabra. You will need 25 Abra Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 25 Abra Candy
How To Find Abra in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Psychic pokemon, look to find Abra during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Abra hatch from an egg?
Abra will hatch from a 5km egg.
Where to Find Abra in NYC
- 40th & 6th, Bryant Park in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: Bryant Park
- Bryant pa in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Middle of the park
- 5th ave. between 59th and 60th streets in Manhattan at Dusk. Notes: by the general sherman statue