Learn how to find Aerodactyl in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Aerodactyl, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Aerodactyl is a Rock pokemon with a maximum CP of 2165.49. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Aerodactyl in Pokemon Go.
“Aerodactyl is a Pokemon from the age of dinosaurs. It was regenerated from genetic material extracted from amber. It is imagined to have been the king of the skies in ancient times.”
- As a Rock, Aerodactyl is strong against fire, ice, flying and bug Pokemon.
- As a Rock type, Aerodactyl is weak against water, grass, ground, fighting and steel Pokemon.
Move 1: Bite, Steel Wing
- Bite is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
- Steel Wing is a Steel-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 1.33 seconds.
Move 2: Iron Head, Hyper Beam, Ancient Power
- Iron Head is a Steel-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2 seconds.
- Hyper Beam is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 70 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 5 seconds.
- Ancient Power is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.6 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Aerodactyl.
How To Find Aerodactyl in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Rock pokemon, look to find Aerodactyl in areas with rocky terrain. While there are no promises, you may have better luck finding this pokemon if your hiking in the woods or near a mountain.
Can Aerodactyl hatch from an egg?
Aerodactyl will hatch from a 10km egg.
Where to Find Aerodactyl in NYC
- The Park On Park Ave from 96th St to 97th St in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Park
- 137th St Between Broadway & Riverside in Manhattan at Dusk. Notes: The Westborne Entrance pokestop
- Brooklyn Bridge Park (Near Pineapple St) But I also saw it near the Borough Hall subway stop. in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: River & Park
- 204-23 Hillside Avenue, Hollis, NY 11423 in Queens at Night. Notes: CP 276