Learn how to find Arbok in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Arbok, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“This Pokemon is terrifically strong in order to constrict things with its body. It can even flatten steel oil drums. Once Arbok wraps its body around its foe, escaping its crunching embrace is impossible.”
- As a Poison, Arbok is strong against grass and fairy Pokemon.
- As a Poison type, Arbok is weak against ground and psychic Pokemon.
Move 1: Acid, Bite
- Acid is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
- Bite is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
Move 2: Gunk Shot, Sludge Wave
- Gunk Shot is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3 seconds.
- Sludge Wave is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.4 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Arbok.
Arbok evolves from a Ekans.
How To Find Arbok in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Poison pokemon, look to find Arbok during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Arbok hatch from an egg?
Arbok will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Arbok in NYC
- 90th St & 5th ave in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: None