Learn how to find Arcanine in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Arcanine, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Arcanine is known for its high speed. It is said to be capable of running over 6,200 miles in a single day and night. The fire that blazes wildly within this Pokemon’s body is its source of power.”
- As a Fire, Arcanine is strong against grass, ice, bug, and steel Pokemon.
- As a Fire type, Arcanine is weak against water, ground and rock Pokemon.
Move 1: Fire Fang, Bite
- Fire Fang is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 7 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 0.84 seconds.
- Bite is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
Move 2: Fire Blast, Bulldoze, Flamethrower
- Fire Blast is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4.1 seconds.
- Bulldoze is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.4 seconds.
- Flamethrower is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.9 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Arcanine.
Arcanine evolves from a Growlithe.
How To Find Arcanine in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Fire pokemon, look to find Arcanine on a beach or somehwere with a dry climate. They are also said to be in neighborhoods or residential areas.
Can Arcanine hatch from an egg?
Arcanine will not hatch from an egg.