“Blastoise has water spouts that protrude from its shell. The water spouts are very accurate. They can shoot bullets of water with enough accuracy to strike empty cans from a distance of over 160 feet.”
- As a Water, Blastoise is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Blastoise is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Bite
- Bite is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
Move 2: Ice Beam, Flash Cannon
- Ice Beam is a Ice-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.65 seconds.
- Flash Cannon is a Steel-type move. It has a attack power of 55 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.9 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Blastoise.
Blastoise evolves from a Wartortle.
How To Find Blastoise in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Blastoise in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Blastoise hatch from an egg?
Blastoise will not hatch from an egg.