Bulbasaur is a Grass pokemon with a maximum CP of 1071.54. With enough candies, Bulbasaur evolves into Ivysaur. Ivysaur then evolves Venusaur. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Bulbasaur in Pokemon Go.
“Bulbasaur can be seen napping in bright sunlight. There is a seed on its back. By soaking up the sun’s rays, the seed grows progressively larger.”
- As a Grass, Bulbasaur is strong against water, ground, and rock Pokemon.
- As a Grass type, Bulbasaur is weak against fire, poison and flying_and Ice Pokemon.
Move 1: Tackle, Vine Whip
- Tackle is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.1 seconds.
- Vine Whip is a Grass-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.65 seconds.
Move 2: Sludge Bomb, Seed Bomb, Power Whip
- Sludge Bomb is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.6 seconds.
- Seed Bomb is a Grass-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.4 seconds.
- Power Whip is a Grass-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.12. It has a cool down period of 2.8 seconds.
At this stage, Bulbasaur evolves into Ivysaur. You will need 25 Bulbasaur Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 25 Bulbasaur Candy
How To Find Bulbasaur in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Grass pokemon, look to find Bulbasaur in grassy areas like parks or fields. You may also find them in wooded areas.
Can Bulbasaur hatch from an egg?
Bulbasaur will hatch from a 2km egg.
Where to Find Bulbasaur in NYC
- Teardrop Park in Manhattan at Night. Notes: North side
- J. Hood Wright Park in Manhattan at Night. Notes: Park
- 87st & 89th avenue in Queens at Afternoon. Notes: Equity Park
- 73rd between amsterdam & columbus avenue in Manhattan at Night. Notes: none
- Along the FDR in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Along the FDR
- West side of Central Park, 60th street through 73rd in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: Central Park West
- Bryant Park in Manhattan at Dusk. Notes: Fountain
- 31 leonard st in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: bulbasaur
- Cadman Plaza in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: Consistently have found them for the last few days
- Bushwick in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: Northeast of Broadway Myrtle
- flatlands in Brooklyn at Dusk. Notes: none