Learn how to find Butterfree in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Butterfree, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Butterfree has a superior ability to search for delicious honey from flowers. It can even search out, extract, and carry honey from flowers that are blooming over six miles from its nest.”
- As a Bug, Butterfree is strong against grass, psychic and dark Pokemon.
- As a Bug type, Butterfree is weak against rock, fire, flying Pokemon.
Move 1: Confusion, Bug Bite
- Confusion is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.51 seconds.
- Bug Bite is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.45 seconds.
Move 2: Psychic
- Psychic is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.8 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Butterfree.
Butterfree evolves from a Metapod.
How To Find Butterfree in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Bug pokemon, look to find Butterfree in grassy areas like parks or fields. You may also find them in wooded areas.
Can Butterfree hatch from an egg?
Butterfree will not hatch from an egg.