Learn how to find Clefable in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Clefable, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Clefable moves by skipping lightly as if it were flying using its wings. Its bouncy step even lets it walk on water. It is known to take strolls on lakes on quiet, moonlit nights.”
- As a Fairy, Clefable is strong against fighting, dragon and dark Pokemon.
- As a Fairy type, Clefable is weak against poison and steel Pokemon.
Move 1: Zen Headbutt, Pound
- Zen Headbutt is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
- Pound is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 8 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.54 seconds.
Move 2: Psychic, Dazzling Gleam
- Psychic is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.8 seconds.
- Dazzling Gleam is a Fairy-type move. It has a attack power of 45 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4.2 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Clefable.
Clefable evolves from a Clefairy.
How To Find Clefable in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Fairy pokemon, look to find Clefable during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Clefable hatch from an egg?
Clefable will not hatch from an egg.