“On every night of a full moon, groups of this Pokemon come out to play. When dawn arrives, the tired Clefairy return to their quiet mountain retreats and go to sleep nestled up against each other.”
- As a Fairy, Clefairy is strong against fighting, dragon and dark Pokemon.
- As a Fairy type, Clefairy is weak against poison and steel Pokemon.
Move 1: Zen Headbutt, Pound
- Zen Headbutt is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
- Pound is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 8 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.54 seconds.
Move 2: Body Slam, Disarming Voice, Moonblast
- Body Slam is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 1.56 seconds.
- Disarming Voice is a Fairy-type move. It has a attack power of 20 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.9 seconds.
- Moonblast is a Fairy-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4.1 seconds.
At this stage, Clefairy evolves into Clefable. You will need 50 Clefairy Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Clefairy Candy
How To Find Clefairy in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Fairy pokemon, look to find Clefairy during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Clefairy hatch from an egg?
Clefairy will hatch from a 2km egg.
Where to Find Clefairy in NYC
- 103rd St Community Garden in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Near Pokestop by garden
- 42nd street & 7th Avenue in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Kinokuniya Bookstore (Upstairs)