Learn how to find Cloyster in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Cloyster, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Cloyster is capable of swimming in the sea. It does so by swallowing water, then jetting it out toward the rear. This Pokemon shoots spikes from its shell using the same system.”
- As a Water, Cloyster is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Cloyster is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Ice Shard, Frost Breath
- Ice Shard is a Ice-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.4 seconds.
- Frost Breath is a Ice-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.81 seconds.
Move 2: Blizzard, Hydro Pump
- Blizzard is a Ice-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.9 seconds.
- Hydro Pump is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.8 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Cloyster.
Cloyster evolves from a Shellder.
How To Find Cloyster in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Cloyster in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Cloyster hatch from an egg?
Cloyster will not hatch from an egg.