Learn how to find Cubone in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Cubone, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Cubone pines for the mother it will never see again. Seeing a likeness of its mother in the full moon, it cries. The stains on the skull the Pokemon wears are made by the tears it sheds.”
- As a Ground, Cubone is strong against fire, electric, poison, rock and steel Pokemon.
- As a Ground type, Cubone is weak against water, ice and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Rock Smash, Mud Slap
- Rock Smash is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 5 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.41 seconds.
- Mud Slap is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 9. It has a cool down period of 1.35 seconds.
Move 2: Bone Club, Dig, Bulldoze
- Bone Club is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 20 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 1.6 seconds.
- Dig is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 45 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 5.8 seconds.
- Bulldoze is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.4 seconds.
At this stage, Cubone evolves into Marowak. You will need 50 Cubone Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Cubone Candy
How To Find Cubone in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Ground pokemon, look to find Cubone in areas with rocky terrain. Check out quarries, parking lots, hiking trails, shopping centers, and nature reserves.
Can Cubone hatch from an egg?
Cubone will hatch from a 5km egg.