“Diglett are raised in most farms. The reason is simple_wherever this Pokemon burrows, the soil is left perfectly tilled for planting crops. This soil is made ideal for growing delicious vegetables.”
- As a Ground, Diglett is strong against fire, electric, poison, rock and steel Pokemon.
- As a Ground type, Diglett is weak against water, ice and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Scratch, Mud Shot
- Scratch is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
- Mud Shot is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.55 seconds.
Move 2: Rock Tomb, Dig
- Rock Tomb is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 3.4 seconds.
- Dig is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 45 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 5.8 seconds.
At this stage, Diglett evolves into Dugtrio. You will need 50 Diglett Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Diglett Candy
How To Find Diglett in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Ground pokemon, look to find Diglett in areas with rocky terrain. Check out quarries, parking lots, hiking trails, shopping centers, and nature reserves.
Can Diglett hatch from an egg?
Diglett will hatch from a 5km egg.