Learn how to find Dodrio in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Dodrio, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Watch out if Dodrio’s three heads are looking in three separate directions. It’s a sure sign that it is on its guard. Don’t go near this Pokemon if it’s being wary-it may decide to peck you.”
- As a Normal, Dodrio is strong against nothing Pokemon.
- As a Normal type, Dodrio is weak against fighting Pokemon.
Move 1: Steel Wing, Feint Attack
- Steel Wing is a Steel-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 1.33 seconds.
- Feint Attack is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.04 seconds.
Move 2: Air Cutter
- Air Cutter is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 3.3 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Dodrio.
Dodrio evolves from a Doduo.
How To Find Dodrio in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Normal pokemon, look to find Dodrio in residential areas, parking lots, and campuses. Many of these Pokemon can pretty much be found anywhere.
Can Dodrio hatch from an egg?
Dodrio will not hatch from an egg.