Learn how to find Dragonair in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Dragonair, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Dragonair is a Dragon pokemon with a maximum CP of 1485.88. With enough candies, Dragonair evolves into Dragonite. Dragonair can evolve from Dratini. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Dragonair in Pokemon Go.
“Dragonair stores an enormous amount of energy inside its body. It is said to alter weather conditions in its vicinity by discharging energy from its crystals on its neck and tail.”
- As a Dragon, Dragonair is strong against dragon Pokemon.
- As a Dragon type, Dragonair is weak against ice and dragon_and Fairy Pokemon.
Move 1: Dragon Breath
- Dragon Breath is a Dragon-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
Move 2: Aqua Tail
- Aqua Tail is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.35 seconds.
Dragonair evolves from a Dratini. At this stage, Dragonair evolves into Dragonite. You will need 100 Dratini Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 100 Dratini Candy
How To Find Dragonair in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Dragon pokemon, look to find Dragonair in or around monuments and lankmarks.
Can Dragonair hatch from an egg?
Dragonair will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Dragonair in NYC
- Times square in Manhattan at Night. Notes: Irish Bar
- Astoria Park in Queens at Afternoon. Notes: near water, under bridge (10mins after seeing dratini at same location)
- Near Smith St and Nelson Ave in Brooklyn at Dusk. Notes: Walk up Smith St, towards Nelson Ave