“Dragonite is capable of circling the globe in just 16 hours. It is a kindhearted Pokemon that leads lost and foundering ships in a storm to the safety of land.”
- As a Dragon, Dragonite is strong against dragon Pokemon.
- As a Dragon type, Dragonite is weak against ice and dragon_and Fairy Pokemon.
Move 1: Dragon Breath, Steel Wing
- Dragon Breath is a Dragon-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
- Steel Wing is a Steel-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 1.33 seconds.
Move 2: Hyper Beam, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse
- Hyper Beam is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 70 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 5 seconds.
- Dragon Claw is a Dragon-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 1.5 seconds.
- Dragon Pulse is a Dragon-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.6 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Dragonite.
Dragonite evolves from a Dragonair.
How To Find Dragonite in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Dragon pokemon, look to find Dragonite in or around monuments and lankmarks.
Can Dragonite hatch from an egg?
Dragonite will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Dragonite in NYC
- Sunset Park 41st st 5th avenue corner in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: Close to the ATT charge station
- UES in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: Hard to catch
- Gantry Park in Queens at Afternoon. Notes: Next to Coca Cola Sign
- sunsetpark in Brooklyn at Dusk. Notes: 1K CP