Learn how to find Dratini in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Dratini, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Dratini is a Dragon pokemon with a maximum CP of 983.47. With enough candies, Dratini evolves into Dragonair. Dragonair then evolves Dragonite. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Dratini in Pokemon Go.
“Dratini continually molts and sloughs off its old skin. It does so because the life energy within its body steadily builds to reach uncontrollable levels.”
- As a Dragon, Dratini is strong against dragon Pokemon.
- As a Dragon type, Dratini is weak against ice and dragon_and Fairy Pokemon.
Move 1: Dragon Breath
- Dragon Breath is a Dragon-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
Move 2: Wrap, Aqua Tail, Twister
- Wrap is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4 seconds.
- Aqua Tail is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.35 seconds.
- Twister is a Dragon-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.7 seconds.
At this stage, Dratini evolves into Dragonair. You will need 25 Dratini Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 25 Dratini Candy
How To Find Dratini in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Dragon pokemon, look to find Dratini in or around monuments and lankmarks.
Can Dratini hatch from an egg?
Dratini will hatch from a 10km egg.
Where to Find Dratini in NYC
- 11th Avenue, pier 57 in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Park
- Central Park East 60 st in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: Pond
- Crescent St. at 29th Ave in Queens at Dusk. Notes: Hotel probably
- Brooklyn Bridge Park in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: River & Park
- hester street & forsyth in Manhattan at Dusk. Notes: park
- Roosevelt Isl& north of the train station by the water in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: train station/river
- 53 & 11 in Manhattan at Night. Notes: Park
- Caesar’s Bay in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: Shore
- E 111th Street Pedestrian Bridge, New York, NY 10029 in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: river
- Pier & Boardwalk at Coney Isl& in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: Luna Park at Coney Isl&
- Astoria Park in Queens at Afternoon. Notes: near the water, under the bridge
- Near Long Beach in Queens at Night. Notes: Harbor
- Next to water across the street from Museum of Natural History. in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: If facing away from Museum – Outcrop of rocks to right of small wooden bridge.
- Richmond town parking lot across from church in Staten Isl& at Night. Notes: Church, graveyard, parking lot
- Kisses Park in Queens at Afternoon. Notes: Next to lake
- Roosevelt Island Near Firestation in Queens at Morning. Notes: Looks like a snake
- 124 W 55th Street. Fisher Park Plaza Pokestop in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: Found two both 200+ CP
- Robert F Wagner Jr Park in Manhattan at Dusk. Notes: Mostly on the very Southwest corner