Learn how to find Electrode in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Electrode, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Electrode eats electricity in the atmosphere. On days when lightning strikes, you can see this Pokemon exploding all over the place from eating too much electricity.”
- As a Electric, Electrode is strong against water and flying Pokemon.
- As a Electric type, Electrode is weak against ground Pokemon.
Move 1: Spark
- Spark is a Electric-type move. It has a attack power of 7 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 0.7 seconds.
Move 2: Thunderbolt
- Thunderbolt is a Electric-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.7 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Electrode.
Electrode evolves from a Voltorb.
How To Find Electrode in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Electric pokemon, look to find Electrode in or during thunderstorms. Remember, sometimes, Pokemon Go spawns pokemon based on the weather. So if you want an electric type pokemon, grab your umbrella!
Can Electrode hatch from an egg?
Electrode will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Electrode in NYC
- 5th and 45th in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: Hyper Beam