Learn how to find Exeggcute in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Exeggcute, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“This Pokemon consists of six eggs that form a closely knit cluster. The six eggs attract each other and spin around. When cracks increasingly appear on the eggs, Exeggcute is close to evolution.”
- As a Grass, Exeggcute is strong against water, ground, and rock Pokemon.
- As a Grass type, Exeggcute is weak against fire, poison and flying_and Ice Pokemon.
Move 1: Confusion
- Confusion is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.51 seconds.
Move 2: Psychic, Seed Bomb, Ancient Power
- Psychic is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.8 seconds.
- Seed Bomb is a Grass-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.4 seconds.
- Ancient Power is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.6 seconds.
At this stage, Exeggcute evolves into Exeggutor. You will need 50 Exeggcute Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Exeggcute Candy
How To Find Exeggcute in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Grass pokemon, look to find Exeggcute in grassy areas like parks or fields. You may also find them in wooded areas.
Can Exeggcute hatch from an egg?
Exeggcute will hatch from a 5km egg.