Learn how to find Fearow in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Fearow, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Fearow is recognized by its long neck and elongated beak. They are conveniently shaped for catching prey in soil or water. It deftly moves its long and skinny beak to pluck prey.”
- As a Normal, Fearow is strong against nothing Pokemon.
- As a Normal type, Fearow is weak against fighting Pokemon.
Move 1: Steel Wing, Peck
- Steel Wing is a Steel-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 1.33 seconds.
- Peck is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 10. It has a cool down period of 1.15 seconds.
Move 2: Aerial Ace, Twister, Drill Run
- Aerial Ace is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.9 seconds.
- Twister is a Dragon-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.7 seconds.
- Drill Run is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 3.4 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Fearow.
Fearow evolves from a Spearow.
How To Find Fearow in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Normal pokemon, look to find Fearow in residential areas, parking lots, and campuses. Many of these Pokemon can pretty much be found anywhere.
Can Fearow hatch from an egg?
Fearow will not hatch from an egg.