Gloom is a Grass pokemon with a maximum CP of 1689.46. With enough candies, Gloom evolves into Vileplume. Gloom can evolve from Oddish. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Gloom in Pokemon Go.
“Gloom releases a foul fragrance from the pistil of its flower. When faced with danger, the stench worsens. If this Pokemon is feeling calm and secure, it does not release its usual stinky aroma.”
- As a Grass, Gloom is strong against water, ground, and rock Pokemon.
- As a Grass type, Gloom is weak against fire, poison and flying_and Ice Pokemon.
Move 1: Razor Leaf, Acid
- Razor Leaf is a Grass-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.45 seconds.
- Acid is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
Move 2: Moonblast, Petal Blizzard
- Moonblast is a Fairy-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4.1 seconds.
- Petal Blizzard is a Grass-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.2 seconds.
Gloom evolves from a Oddish. At this stage, Gloom evolves into Vileplume. You will need 100 Oddish Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 100 Oddish Candy
How To Find Gloom in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Grass pokemon, look to find Gloom in grassy areas like parks or fields. You may also find them in wooded areas.
Can Gloom hatch from an egg?
Gloom will not hatch from an egg.