Learn how to find Golbat in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Golbat, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Golbat loves to drink the blood of living things. It is particularly active in the pitch black of night. This Pokemon flits around in the night skies, seeking fresh blood.”
- As a Poison, Golbat is strong against grass and fairy Pokemon.
- As a Poison type, Golbat is weak against ground and psychic Pokemon.
Move 1: Bite, Wing Attack
- Bite is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
- Wing Attack is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.75 seconds.
Move 2: Ominous Wind, Poison Fang, Air Cutter
- Ominous Wind is a Ghost-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.1 seconds.
- Poison Fang is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.4 seconds.
- Air Cutter is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 3.3 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Golbat.
Golbat evolves from a Zubat.
How To Find Golbat in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Poison pokemon, look to find Golbat during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Golbat hatch from an egg?
Golbat will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Golbat in NYC
- Intersection of Bayard & Mott Street in Manhattan at Night. Notes: None