Learn how to find Goldeen in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Goldeen, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Goldeen is a very beautiful Pokemon with fins that billow elegantly in water. However, don’t let your guard down around this Pokemon_it could ram you powerfully with its horn.”
- As a Water, Goldeen is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Goldeen is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Mud Shot, Peck
- Mud Shot is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.55 seconds.
- Peck is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 10. It has a cool down period of 1.15 seconds.
Move 2: Aqua Tail, Horn Attack, Water Pulse
- Aqua Tail is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.35 seconds.
- Horn Attack is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 20 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.2 seconds.
- Water Pulse is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.3 seconds.
At this stage, Goldeen evolves into Seaking. You will need 50 Goldeen Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Goldeen Candy
How To Find Goldeen in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Goldeen in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Goldeen hatch from an egg?
Goldeen will hatch from a 5km egg.