“The webbed flippers on its forelegs and hind legs and the streamlined body of Golduck give it frightening speed. The Pokemon is definitely much faster than even the most athletic swimmer.”
- As a Water, Golduck is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Golduck is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Confusion, Water Gun
- Confusion is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.51 seconds.
- Water Gun is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
Move 2: Psychic, Ice Beam
- Psychic is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.8 seconds.
- Ice Beam is a Ice-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.65 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Golduck.
Golduck evolves from a Psyduck.
How To Find Golduck in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Golduck in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Golduck hatch from an egg?
Golduck will not hatch from an egg.