Learn how to find Graveler in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Graveler, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Graveler is a Rock pokemon with a maximum CP of 1433.63. With enough candies, Graveler evolves into Golem. Graveler can evolve from Geodude. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Graveler in Pokemon Go.
“Graveler grows by feeding on rocks. Apparently, it prefers to eat rocks that are covered in moss. This Pokemon eats its way through a ton of rocks on a daily basis.”
- As a Rock, Graveler is strong against fire, ice, flying and bug Pokemon.
- As a Rock type, Graveler is weak against water, grass, ground, fighting and steel Pokemon.
Move 1: Rock Throw, Mud Shot
- Rock Throw is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.36 seconds.
- Mud Shot is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.55 seconds.
Move 2: Rock Slide, Dig
- Rock Slide is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.2 seconds.
- Dig is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 45 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 5.8 seconds.
Graveler evolves from a Geodude. At this stage, Graveler evolves into Golem. You will need 100 Geodude Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 100 Geodude Candy
How To Find Graveler in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Rock pokemon, look to find Graveler in areas with rocky terrain. While there are no promises, you may have better luck finding this pokemon if your hiking in the woods or near a mountain.
Can Graveler hatch from an egg?
Graveler will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Graveler in NYC
- Madison Square Park in Manhattan at Night. Notes: Madison Square Park
- Lower Manhattan near the Bull/Battery Park in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: Stone Edge, Rock Throw