Learn how to find Grimer in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Grimer, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Grimer’s sludgy and rubbery body can be forced through any opening, however small it may be. This Pokemon enters sewer pipes to drink filthy wastewater.”
- As a Poison, Grimer is strong against grass and fairy Pokemon.
- As a Poison type, Grimer is weak against ground and psychic Pokemon.
Move 1: Mud Slap
- Mud Slap is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 9. It has a cool down period of 1.35 seconds.
Move 2: Mud Bomb, Sludge Bomb
- Mud Bomb is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.6 seconds.
- Sludge Bomb is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.6 seconds.
At this stage, Grimer evolves into Muk. You will need 50 Grimer Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Grimer Candy
How To Find Grimer in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Poison pokemon, look to find Grimer during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Grimer hatch from an egg?
Grimer will hatch from a 5km egg.
Where to Find Grimer in NYC
- Irving & Suydan in Bushwick in Brooklyn at Night. Notes: Maria Hern&ez Park
- 25th Ave in Brooklyn at Morning. Notes: Appeared around 10 am