Learn how to find Haunter in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Haunter, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Haunter is a Ghost pokemon with a maximum CP of 1380.21. With enough candies, Haunter evolves into Gengar. Haunter can evolve from Gastly. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Haunter in Pokemon Go.
“Haunter is a dangerous Pokemon. If one beckons you while floating in darkness, you must never approach it. This Pokemon will try to lick you with its tongue and steal your life away.”
- As a Ghost, Haunter is strong against psychic and ghost Pokemon.
- As a Ghost type, Haunter is weak against ghost and dark Pokemon.
Move 1: Lick, Shadow Claw
- Lick is a Ghost-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
- Shadow Claw is a Ghost-type move. It has a attack power of 16 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.95 seconds.
Move 2: Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb
- Dark Pulse is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 45 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.5 seconds.
- Sludge Bomb is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.6 seconds.
Haunter evolves from a Gastly. At this stage, Haunter evolves into Gengar. You will need 100 Gastly Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 100 Gastly Candy
How To Find Haunter in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Ghost pokemon, look to find Haunter during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Haunter hatch from an egg?
Haunter will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Haunter in NYC
- The corner of Marine Avenue & 4th Avenue in Brooklyn at Night. Notes: Corner Store