Learn how to find Hitmonlee in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Hitmonlee, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Hitmonlee is a Fighting pokemon with a maximum CP of 1492.94. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Hitmonlee in Pokemon Go.
“Hitmonlee’s legs freely contract and stretch. Using these springlike legs, it bowls over foes with devastating kicks. After battle, it rubs down its legs and loosens the muscles to overcome fatigue.”
- As a Fighting, Hitmonlee is strong against normal, ice, rock, dark and steel Pokemon.
- As a Fighting type, Hitmonlee is weak against flying, psychic_and Fairy Pokemon.
Move 1: Low Kick, Rock Smash
- Low Kick is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 5 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.6 seconds.
- Rock Smash is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 5 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.41 seconds.
Move 2: Low Sweep, Stone Edge, Stomp
- Low Sweep is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.25 seconds.
- Stone Edge is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 55 and an energy increase of 0.5. It has a cool down period of 3.1 seconds.
- Stomp is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.1 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Hitmonlee.
How To Find Hitmonlee in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Fighting pokemon, look to find Hitmonlee in recreation areas like gyms, parks, or stadiums.
Can Hitmonlee hatch from an egg?
Hitmonlee will hatch from a 10km egg.
Where to Find Hitmonlee in NYC
- Ocean pkwy & shore rd in Brooklyn at Night. Notes: Elementary School