Learn how to find Hypno in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Hypno, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Hypno holds a pendulum in its hand. The arcing movement and glitter of the pendulum lull the foe into a deep state of hypnosis. While this Pokemon searches for prey, it polishes the pendulum.”
- As a Psychic, Hypno is strong against fighting and poison Pokemon.
- As a Psychic type, Hypno is weak against bug, dark, and ghost Pokemon.
Move 1: Zen Headbutt, Confusion
- Zen Headbutt is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
- Confusion is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.51 seconds.
Move 2: Psychic, Psyshock, Shadow Ball
- Psychic is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.8 seconds.
- Psyshock is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.7 seconds.
- Shadow Ball is a Ghost-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.08 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Hypno.
Hypno evolves from a Drowzee.
How To Find Hypno in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Psychic pokemon, look to find Hypno during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Hypno hatch from an egg?
Hypno will not hatch from an egg.