Ivysaur is a Grass pokemon with a maximum CP of 1632.19. With enough candies, Ivysaur evolves into Venusaur. Ivysaur can evolve from Bulbasaur. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Ivysaur in Pokemon Go.
“There is a bud on this Pokemon’s back. To support its weight, Ivysaur’s legs and trunk grow thick and strong. If it starts spending more time lying in the sunlight, it’s a sign that the bud will bloom into a large flower soon.”
- As a Grass, Ivysaur is strong against water, ground, and rock Pokemon.
- As a Grass type, Ivysaur is weak against fire, poison and flying_and Ice Pokemon.
Move 1: Vine Whip
- Vine Whip is a Grass-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.65 seconds.
Move 2: Sludge Bomb
- Sludge Bomb is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.6 seconds.
Ivysaur evolves from a Bulbasaur. At this stage, Ivysaur evolves into Venusaur. You will need 100 Bulbasaur Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 100 Bulbasaur Candy
How To Find Ivysaur in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Grass pokemon, look to find Ivysaur in grassy areas like parks or fields. You may also find them in wooded areas.
Can Ivysaur hatch from an egg?
Ivysaur will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Ivysaur in NYC
- locker room at planet fitness 86st in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: train
- 102nd and 5th Ave, Mount Sinai Hospital in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Right outside the entrance of the hospital