Learn how to find Kabuto in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Kabuto, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Kabuto is a Pokemon that has been regenerated from a fossil. However, in extremely rare cases, living examples have been discovered. The Pokemon has not changed at all for 300 million years.”
- As a Rock, Kabuto is strong against fire, ice, flying and bug Pokemon.
- As a Rock type, Kabuto is weak against water, grass, ground, fighting and steel Pokemon.
Move 1: Scratch, Mud Shot
- Scratch is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
- Mud Shot is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.55 seconds.
Move 2: Aqua Jet, Rock Tomb, Ancient Power
- Aqua Jet is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.35 seconds.
- Rock Tomb is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 3.4 seconds.
- Ancient Power is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.6 seconds.
At this stage, Kabuto evolves into Kabutops. You will need 50 Kabuto Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Kabuto Candy
How To Find Kabuto in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Rock pokemon, look to find Kabuto in areas with rocky terrain. While there are no promises, you may have better luck finding this pokemon if your hiking in the woods or near a mountain.
Can Kabuto hatch from an egg?
Kabuto will hatch from a 10km egg.
Where to Find Kabuto in NYC
- Union Square in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Park