“Kabutops swam underwater to hunt for its prey in ancient times. The Pokemon was apparently evolving from being a water-dweller to living on land as evident from the beginnings of change in its gills and legs.”
- As a Rock, Kabutops is strong against fire, ice, flying and bug Pokemon.
- As a Rock type, Kabutops is weak against water, grass, ground, fighting and steel Pokemon.
Move 1: Fury Cutter, Mud Shot
- Fury Cutter is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 3 and an energy increase of 12. It has a cool down period of 0.4 seconds.
- Mud Shot is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.55 seconds.
Move 2: Water Pulse, Ancient Power
- Water Pulse is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.3 seconds.
- Ancient Power is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.6 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Kabutops.
Kabutops evolves from a Kabuto.
How To Find Kabutops in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Rock pokemon, look to find Kabutops in areas with rocky terrain. While there are no promises, you may have better luck finding this pokemon if your hiking in the woods or near a mountain.
Can Kabutops hatch from an egg?
Kabutops will not hatch from an egg.