Kadabra is a Psychic pokemon with a maximum CP of 1131.96. With enough candies, Kadabra evolves into Alakazam. Kadabra can evolve from Abra. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Kadabra in Pokemon Go.
“Kadabra emits a peculiar alpha wave if it develops a headache. Only those people with a particularly strong psyche can hope to become a trainer of this Pokemon.”
- As a Psychic, Kadabra is strong against fighting and poison Pokemon.
- As a Psychic type, Kadabra is weak against bug, dark, and ghost Pokemon.
Move 1: Confusion
- Confusion is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.51 seconds.
Move 2: Shadow Ball, Psybeam
- Shadow Ball is a Ghost-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.08 seconds.
- Psybeam is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 35 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.8 seconds.
Kadabra evolves from a Abra. At this stage, Kadabra evolves into Alakazam. You will need 100 Abra Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 100 Abra Candy
How To Find Kadabra in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Psychic pokemon, look to find Kadabra during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Kadabra hatch from an egg?
Kadabra will not hatch from an egg.