Kakuna is a Bug pokemon with a maximum CP of 485.35. With enough candies, Kakuna evolves into Beedrill. Kakuna can evolve from Weedle. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Kakuna in Pokemon Go.
“Kakuna remains virtually immobile as it clings to a tree. However, on the inside, it is extremely busy as it prepares for its coming evolution. This is evident from how hot the shell becomes to the touch.”
- As a Bug, Kakuna is strong against grass, psychic and dark Pokemon.
- As a Bug type, Kakuna is weak against rock, fire, flying Pokemon.
Move 1: Bug Bite, Poison Sting
- Bug Bite is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.45 seconds.
- Poison Sting is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 0.575 seconds.
Move 2: Struggle
- Struggle is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0. It has a cool down period of 1.695 seconds.
Kakuna evolves from a Weedle. At this stage, Kakuna evolves into Beedrill. You will need 50 Weedle Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Weedle Candy
How To Find Kakuna in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Bug pokemon, look to find Kakuna in grassy areas like parks or fields. You may also find them in wooded areas.
Can Kakuna hatch from an egg?
Kakuna will not hatch from an egg.