“Krabby live on beaches, burrowed inside holes dug into the sand. On sandy beaches with little in the way of food, these Pokemon can be seen squabbling with each other over territory.”
- As a Water, Krabby is strong against fire, ground and rock Pokemon.
- As a Water type, Krabby is weak against electric and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Bubble, Mud Shot
- Bubble is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 15. It has a cool down period of 2.3 seconds.
- Mud Shot is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.55 seconds.
Move 2: Vice Grip, Water Pulse, Bubblebeam
- Vice Grip is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.1 seconds.
- Water Pulse is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.3 seconds.
At this stage, Krabby evolves into Kingler. You will need 50 Krabby Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Krabby Candy
How To Find Krabby in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Water pokemon, look to find Krabby in areas near water. This could be oceans, lakes, rivers, and even fountains. Weather also factors into Pokemon Go. Therefore, if it’s raining outside, you may have better luck finding this pokemon.
Can Krabby hatch from an egg?
Krabby will hatch from a 5km egg.