Learn how to find Machoke in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Machoke, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Machoke is a Fighting pokemon with a maximum CP of 1760.71. With enough candies, Machoke evolves into Machamp. Machoke can evolve from Machop. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Machoke in Pokemon Go.
“Machoke’s thoroughly toned muscles possess the hardness of steel. This Pokemon has so much strength, it can easily hold aloft a sumo wrestler on just one finger.”
- As a Fighting, Machoke is strong against normal, ice, rock, dark and steel Pokemon.
- As a Fighting type, Machoke is weak against flying, psychic_and Fairy Pokemon.
Move 1: Low Kick, Karate Chop
- Low Kick is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 5 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.6 seconds.
- Karate Chop is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.8 seconds.
Move 2: Submission
- Submission is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.1 seconds.
Machoke evolves from a Machop. At this stage, Machoke evolves into Machamp. You will need 100 Machop Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 100 Machop Candy
How To Find Machoke in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Fighting pokemon, look to find Machoke in recreation areas like gyms, parks, or stadiums.
Can Machoke hatch from an egg?
Machoke will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Machoke in NYC
- Zuccotti Park in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: Park