Magmar is a Fire pokemon with a maximum CP of 2265.3. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Magmar in Pokemon Go.
“In battle, Magmar blows out intensely hot flames from all over its body to intimidate its opponent. This Pokemon’s fiery bursts create heat waves that ignite grass and trees in its surroundings.”
- As a Fire, Magmar is strong against grass, ice, bug, and steel Pokemon.
- As a Fire type, Magmar is weak against water, ground and rock Pokemon.
Move 1: Karate Chop, Ember
- Karate Chop is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.8 seconds.
- Ember is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
Move 2: Fire Blast, Flamethrower
- Fire Blast is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4.1 seconds.
- Flamethrower is a Fire-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.9 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Magmar.
How To Find Magmar in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Fire pokemon, look to find Magmar on a beach or somehwere with a dry climate. They are also said to be in neighborhoods or residential areas.
Can Magmar hatch from an egg?
Magmar will hatch from a 10km egg.
Where to Find Magmar in NYC
- 9th & 29th in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: None
- Mullaly Park in Bronx at Morning. Notes: Yankee stadium is near by
- Eastern Parkway & Franklin Ave in Brooklyn at Afternoon. Notes: Mural, Botanic Garden
- 189th & Broadway in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Park & Funeral Home
- Forest Park in Queens at Afternoon. Notes: Park
- St George in Staten Island at Morning. Notes: Magmar
- Colden Street and 45th Ave in Queens at Afternoon. Notes: Kissena Corridor Park
- Captain tilly park in Queens at Dusk. Notes: MAGMAR
- Bryant Park in Manhattan at Dusk. Notes: 300+ CP