Learn how to find Magnemite in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Magnemite, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Magnemite is a Electric pokemon with a maximum CP of 890.68. With enough candies, Magnemite evolves into Magneton. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Magnemite in Pokemon Go.
“Magnemite attaches itself to power lines to feed on electricity. If your house has a power outage, check your circuit breakers. You may find a large number of this Pokemon clinging to the breaker box.”
- As a Electric, Magnemite is strong against water and flying Pokemon.
- As a Electric type, Magnemite is weak against ground Pokemon.
Move 1: Spark, Thunder Shock
- Spark is a Electric-type move. It has a attack power of 7 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 0.7 seconds.
- Thunder Shock is a Electric-type move. It has a attack power of 5 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.6 seconds.
Move 2: Magnet Bomb, Discharge, Thunderbolt
- Magnet Bomb is a Steel-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.8 seconds.
- Discharge is a Electric-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.5 seconds.
- Thunderbolt is a Electric-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.7 seconds.
At this stage, Magnemite evolves into Magneton. You will need 50 Magnemite Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Magnemite Candy
How To Find Magnemite in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Electric pokemon, look to find Magnemite in or during thunderstorms. Remember, sometimes, Pokemon Go spawns pokemon based on the weather. So if you want an electric type pokemon, grab your umbrella!
Can Magnemite hatch from an egg?
Magnemite will hatch from a 5km egg.
Where to Find Magnemite in NYC
- 1st ave between 14th & 16th street in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Stuytown
- Times Square in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Assuming you can get good enough cell reception, Magnemites and voltorbs spawn in times square en masse
- Battery Park Underpass in Manhattan at Dusk. Notes: Either side – More to the West than East