Learn how to find Mankey in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Mankey, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“When Mankey starts shaking and its nasal breathing turns rough, it’s a sure sign that it is becoming angry. However, because it goes into a towering rage almost instantly, it is impossible for anyone to flee its wrath.”
- As a Fighting, Mankey is strong against normal, ice, rock, dark and steel Pokemon.
- As a Fighting type, Mankey is weak against flying, psychic_and Fairy Pokemon.
Move 1: Karate Chop, Scratch
- Karate Chop is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.8 seconds.
- Scratch is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
Move 2: Brick Break, Cross Chop, Low Sweep
- Brick Break is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 1.6 seconds.
- Cross Chop is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 55 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 2 seconds.
- Low Sweep is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.25 seconds.
At this stage, Mankey evolves into Primeape. You will need 50 Mankey Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Mankey Candy
How To Find Mankey in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Fighting pokemon, look to find Mankey in recreation areas like gyms, parks, or stadiums.
Can Mankey hatch from an egg?
Mankey will hatch from a 5km egg.