Learn how to find Marowak in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Marowak, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Marowak is the evolved form of a Cubone that has overcome its sadness at the loss of its mother and grown tough. This Pokemon’s tempered and hardened spirit is not easily broken.”
- As a Ground, Marowak is strong against fire, electric, poison, rock and steel Pokemon.
- As a Ground type, Marowak is weak against water, ice and grass Pokemon.
Move 1: Rock Smash, Mud Slap
- Rock Smash is a Fighting-type move. It has a attack power of 5 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.41 seconds.
- Mud Slap is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 9. It has a cool down period of 1.35 seconds.
Move 2: Bone Club, Dig, Earthquake
- Bone Club is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 20 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 1.6 seconds.
- Dig is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 45 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 5.8 seconds.
- Earthquake is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4.2 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Marowak.
Marowak evolves from a Cubone.
How To Find Marowak in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Ground pokemon, look to find Marowak in areas with rocky terrain. Check out quarries, parking lots, hiking trails, shopping centers, and nature reserves.
Can Marowak hatch from an egg?
Marowak will not hatch from an egg.