Learn how to find Meowth in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Meowth, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Meowth withdraws its sharp claws into its paws to slinkily sneak about without making any incriminating footsteps. For some reason, this Pokemon loves shiny coins that glitter with light.”
- As a Normal, Meowth is strong against nothing Pokemon.
- As a Normal type, Meowth is weak against fighting Pokemon.
Move 1: Scratch, Bite
- Scratch is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
- Bite is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
Move 2: Dark Pulse, Night Slash, Body Slam
- Dark Pulse is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 45 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.5 seconds.
- Night Slash is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 2.7 seconds.
- Body Slam is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 1.56 seconds.
At this stage, Meowth evolves into Persian. You will need 50 Meowth Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Meowth Candy
How To Find Meowth in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Normal pokemon, look to find Meowth in residential areas, parking lots, and campuses. Many of these Pokemon can pretty much be found anywhere.
Can Meowth hatch from an egg?
Meowth will hatch from a 5km egg.
Where to Find Meowth in NYC
- Talde in Brooklyn at Dusk. Notes: none