Learn how to find Metapod in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Metapod, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Metapod is a Bug pokemon with a maximum CP of 477.92. With enough candies, Metapod evolves into Butterfree. Metapod can evolve from Caterpie. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Metapod in Pokemon Go.
“The shell covering this Pokemon’ss body is as hard as an iron slab. Metapod does not move very much. It stays still because it is preparing its soft innards for evolution inside the hard shell.”
- As a Bug, Metapod is strong against grass, psychic and dark Pokemon.
- As a Bug type, Metapod is weak against rock, fire, flying Pokemon.
Move 1: Tackle
- Tackle is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.1 seconds.
Move 2: Struggle
- Struggle is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0. It has a cool down period of 1.695 seconds.
Metapod evolves from a Caterpie. At this stage, Metapod evolves into Butterfree. You will need 50 Caterpie Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Caterpie Candy
How To Find Metapod in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Bug pokemon, look to find Metapod in grassy areas like parks or fields. You may also find them in wooded areas.
Can Metapod hatch from an egg?
Metapod will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Metapod in NYC
- Fort Clinton, North Central Park East Side in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: South of the lake, PokeStop