Learn how to find Mr. Mime in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Mr. Mime, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Mr. Mime is a Psychic pokemon with a maximum CP of 1494.42. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Mr. Mime in Pokemon Go.
Mr. Mime Stats
“Mr. Mime is a master of pantomime. Its gestures and motions convince watchers that something unseeable actually exists. Once the watchers are convinced, the unseeable thing exists as if it were real.”
- As a Psychic, Mr. Mime is strong against fighting and poison Pokemon.
- As a Psychic type, Mr. Mime is weak against bug, dark, and ghost Pokemon.
Mr. Mime Moves
Move 1: Confusion
- Confusion is a Psychic-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.51 seconds.
Move 2: Shadow Ball
- Shadow Ball is a Ghost-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.08 seconds.
Mr. Mime Evolution
There is no further evolution from Mr. Mime.
How To Find Mr. Mime in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Psychic pokemon, look to find Mr. Mime during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Mr. Mime hatch from an egg?
Mr. Mime will hatch from a 5km egg.