“From Muk’s body seeps a foul fluid that gives off a nose-bendingly horrible stench. Just one drop of this Pokemon’s body fluid can turn a pool stagnant and rancid.”
- As a Poison, Muk is strong against grass and fairy Pokemon.
- As a Poison type, Muk is weak against ground and psychic Pokemon.
Move 1: Poison Jab
- Poison Jab is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
Move 2: Sludge Wave
- Sludge Wave is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.4 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Muk.
Muk evolves from a Grimer.
How To Find Muk in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Poison pokemon, look to find Muk during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Muk hatch from an egg?
Muk will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Muk in NYC
- 88th & York in Manhattan at Morning. Notes: None