Learn how to find Nidoking in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Nidoking, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Nidoking’s thick tail packs enormously destructive power. With one swing, it can topple a metal transmission tower. Once this Pokemon goes on a rampage, there is no stopping it.”
- As a Poison, Nidoking is strong against grass and fairy Pokemon.
- As a Poison type, Nidoking is weak against ground and psychic Pokemon.
Move 1: Poison Jab, Fury Cutter
- Poison Jab is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
- Fury Cutter is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 3 and an energy increase of 12. It has a cool down period of 0.4 seconds.
Move 2: Megahorn, Earthquake, Sludge Wave
- Megahorn is a Bug-type move. It has a attack power of 55 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.2 seconds.
- Earthquake is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 4.2 seconds.
- Sludge Wave is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.4 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Nidoking.
Nidoking evolves from a Nidorino.
How To Find Nidoking in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Poison pokemon, look to find Nidoking during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Nidoking hatch from an egg?
Nidoking will not hatch from an egg.
Where to Find Nidoking in NYC
- Grand Street & Chrystie Street in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Park
- Ocean parkway between Beverly rd & Ave C in Brooklyn at Night. Notes: No
- Golden statue by central park in Manhattan at Dusk. Notes: Golden statue
- Lower Right Central Park (near Fountains?) in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: High CP(600), Earthquake