Learn how to find Nidoqueen in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Nidoqueen, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
“Nidoqueen’s body is encased in extremely hard scales. It is adept at sending foes flying with harsh tackles. This Pokemon is at its strongest when it is defending its young.”
- As a Poison, Nidoqueen is strong against grass and fairy Pokemon.
- As a Poison type, Nidoqueen is weak against ground and psychic Pokemon.
Move 1: Poison Jab, Bite
- Poison Jab is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
- Bite is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
Move 2: Stone Edge, Sludge Wave
- Stone Edge is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 55 and an energy increase of 0.5. It has a cool down period of 3.1 seconds.
- Sludge Wave is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.4 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Nidoqueen.
Nidoqueen evolves from a Nidorina.
How To Find Nidoqueen in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Poison pokemon, look to find Nidoqueen during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Nidoqueen hatch from an egg?
Nidoqueen will not hatch from an egg.