Learn how to find Nidorana in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Nidorana, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Nidorana is a Poison pokemon with a maximum CP of 843.14. With enough candies, Nidorana evolves into Nidorino. Nidorino then evolves Nidoking. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Nidorana in Pokemon Go.
“Nidorana has developed muscles for moving its ears. Thanks to them, the ears can be freely moved in any direction. Even the slightest sound does not escape this Pokemon’s notice.”
- As a Poison, Nidorana is strong against grass and fairy Pokemon.
- As a Poison type, Nidorana is weak against ground and psychic Pokemon.
Move 1: Poison Sting, Peck
- Poison Sting is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 0.575 seconds.
- Peck is a Flying-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 10. It has a cool down period of 1.15 seconds.
Move 2: Horn Attack, Body Slam, Sludge Bomb
- Horn Attack is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 20 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.2 seconds.
- Body Slam is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 1.56 seconds.
- Sludge Bomb is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.6 seconds.
At this stage, Nidorana evolves into Nidorino. You will need 25 Nidorana Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 25 Nidorana Candy
How To Find Nidorana in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Poison pokemon, look to find Nidorana during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Nidorana hatch from an egg?
Nidorana will hatch from a 5km egg.