Learn how to find Nidorina in Pokemon Go. Below you will find the Pokedex for Nidorina, including a full moveset rundown, how to best use it in battle, evolution details, and Pokemon Go locations.
Nidorina is a Poison pokemon with a maximum CP of 1404.61. With enough candies, Nidorina evolves into Nidoqueen. Nidorina can evolve from Nidorana. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Nidorina in Pokemon Go.
“When Nidorina are with their friends or family, they keep their barbs tucked away to prevent hurting each other. This Pokemon appears to become nervous if separated from the others.”
- As a Poison, Nidorina is strong against grass and fairy Pokemon.
- As a Poison type, Nidorina is weak against ground and psychic Pokemon.
Move 1: Poison Sting, Bite
- Poison Sting is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 4. It has a cool down period of 0.575 seconds.
- Bite is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
Move 2: Poison Fang, Dig
- Poison Fang is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.4 seconds.
- Dig is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 45 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 5.8 seconds.
Nidorina evolves from a Nidorana. At this stage, Nidorina evolves into Nidoqueen. You will need 100 Nidoran_” Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 100 Nidoran_” Candy
How To Find Nidorina in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Poison pokemon, look to find Nidorina during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Nidorina hatch from an egg?
Nidorina will not hatch from an egg.