Nidorino is a Poison pokemon with a maximum CP of 1372.5. With enough candies, Nidorino evolves into Nidoking. Nidorino can evolve from Nidorana. Continue reading below for more information on where to find Nidorino in Pokemon Go.
“Nidorino has a horn that is harder than a diamond. If it senses a hostile presence, all the barbs on its back bristle up at once, and it challenges the foe with all its might.”
- As a Poison, Nidorino is strong against grass and fairy Pokemon.
- As a Poison type, Nidorino is weak against ground and psychic Pokemon.
Move 1: Poison Jab, Bite
- Poison Jab is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 15 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.05 seconds.
- Bite is a Dark-type move. It has a attack power of 6 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
Move 2: Horn Attack, Dig, Sludge Bomb
- Horn Attack is a Normal-type move. It has a attack power of 20 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.2 seconds.
- Dig is a Ground-type move. It has a attack power of 45 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 5.8 seconds.
- Sludge Bomb is a Poison-type move. It has a attack power of 50 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 2.6 seconds.
Nidorino evolves from a Nidorana. At this stage, Nidorino evolves into Nidoking. You will need 100 Nidorana Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 100 Nidorana Candy
How To Find Nidorino in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Poison pokemon, look to find Nidorino during the night time. Note that while it’s no guarantee, many times you’ll find that pokemon that are Poison, Ghost, or Psychic are also nocturnal. Therefore, grab your flashlight and head out into the night!
Can Nidorino hatch from an egg?
Nidorino will not hatch from an egg.