“Omanyte is one of the ancient and long-since-extinct Pokemon that have been regenerated from fossils by people. If attacked by an enemy, it withdraws itself inside its hard shell.”
- As a Rock, Omanyte is strong against fire, ice, flying and bug Pokemon.
- As a Rock type, Omanyte is weak against water, grass, ground, fighting and steel Pokemon.
Move 1: Water Gun
- Water Gun is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
Move 2: Rock Tomb, Ancient Power
- Rock Tomb is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 25 and an energy increase of 0.25. It has a cool down period of 3.4 seconds.
- Ancient Power is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 30 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.6 seconds.
At this stage, Omanyte evolves into Omastar. You will need 50 Omanyte Candy to evolve them.
Candies for Evolution: 50 Omanyte Candy
How To Find Omanyte in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Rock pokemon, look to find Omanyte in areas with rocky terrain. While there are no promises, you may have better luck finding this pokemon if your hiking in the woods or near a mountain.
Can Omanyte hatch from an egg?
Omanyte will hatch from a 10km egg.
Where to Find Omanyte in NYC
- Union Square in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Armenian Genocide Memorial
- Union Square in Manhattan at Afternoon. Notes: Park