“Omastar uses its tentacles to capture its prey. It is believed to have become extinct because its shell grew too large and heavy, causing its movements to become too slow and ponderous.”
- As a Rock, Omastar is strong against fire, ice, flying and bug Pokemon.
- As a Rock type, Omastar is weak against water, grass, ground, fighting and steel Pokemon.
Move 1: Water Gun, Rock Throw
- Water Gun is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 10 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 0.5 seconds.
- Rock Throw is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 12 and an energy increase of 7. It has a cool down period of 1.36 seconds.
Move 2: Rock Slide, Hydro Pump
- Rock Slide is a Rock-type move. It has a attack power of 40 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.2 seconds.
- Hydro Pump is a Water-type move. It has a attack power of 60 and an energy increase of 0.05. It has a cool down period of 3.8 seconds.
There is no further evolution from Omastar.
Omastar evolves from a Omanyte.
How To Find Omastar in Pokemon Go
Finding a pokemon in Pokemon Go is often determined by where you are, their type, time and sometimes even the weather.
- Since we’re dealing with a Rock pokemon, look to find Omastar in areas with rocky terrain. While there are no promises, you may have better luck finding this pokemon if your hiking in the woods or near a mountain.
Can Omastar hatch from an egg?
Omastar will not hatch from an egg.